Empowerment Matters Training Bookings
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- All training places must be paid for prior to the training event.
- You will be sent an invoice for the course fees, and payment is required before the start date of the course booked. If we have not received payment prior to the course, we reserve the right to cancel the place from the course.
- If you do not turn up to an event without notifying Empowerment Matters, payment is still due. No refund will be due for non-attendance.
- If you wish to cancel your place, please notify us in writing email@example.com We will confirm the cancellation.
- If you cancel your place more than 21 days before the course start date, a full refund will be given.
- If you cancel your place within 21 days of the course start date, the full fee is payable for the course/seminar. This must be paid before the start date of the course booked. We will however, once payment has been received for the original booking, transfer your place to another course date if places are available and if you wish to do so.
- If you are unable to attend the course you are booked on, you may substitute, by prior arrangement and after notifying us, someone else from your organisation.
- Empowerment Matters reserves the right to cancel a course if insufficient bookings have been received. Delegates will be offered an alternative date or a full refund of the course fee. We are unable to reimburse any other costs that have been incurred such as accommodation or travel.
- Empowerment Matters reserves the right to refuse a new booking if any previous booking remains unpaid.